View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clasius
Clasidan
In-Game Guild Master

re: Legion!

I know it feels like it's been forever since there has been a website update.  But... with tonight being the launch of Legion, I know many will be checking back here for updates.  I believe we've hammered out some of the kinks in the roster and I'm really looking forward to slaying some more demons in the coming months.  Feel free to join us on Discord tonight at 12:00 PDT for the launch.  

I look forward to seeing everyone with their newly forged artifact weapons.  Have fun leveling!

Diremagus
Diremagus
President

I'll be there! 

Actually I guess i should log in a little early - think 15-30 minutes is enough - is there usually a queue?

Clasius
Clasidan
In-Game Guild Master

I don't believe there was a queue for WOD, although it didn't take long before the quest zones were clogged up and it was difficult to find the quest items.  That might be fixed with this whole "level wherever you want" type of thing they have going on in legion.  I haven't been on the beta so this is all new to me!

I plan to be on before the launch... at least 30 mins before.

Acanarina
Executive

Yeah, if I recall from MoP Launch, they are using Seamless transitions now. @ 12:01 AM PDT the Quest to start the expac will just auto load. I didn't do the Midnight launch for WoD, but the Hype for Legion has me thinking... I'll be here tonight.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Epic Holdings Inc Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: